Outlook.com is a free web-based email service operated by Microsoft. It was first founded in 1996 as Hotmail, one of the world's first web-based email services. In 2013, Hotmail was replaced with Outlook.com, which took more of a Microsoft look and design. It also features unlimited storage, and integrated with a Calendar, SkyDrive, and Windows Live Messenger.
For most Windows users, one of the most frustrating MS Office programs to use is Outlook. But recently, Microsoft has made it somewhat easier, creating a web based email service where people can access their Outlook accounts from anywhere with internet. The only problem is getting to the right login page to access your Outlook login page. Microsoft is a very big company with dozens of websites under their network umbrella. It can be very easy to get lost looking for the right login page. Luckily, you do not have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the right webpage. We have a link that will take you directly to the correct login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If that is not enough, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Outlook account:
1. First Enter the Outlook Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field that says SOMEONE@EXAMPLE.COM, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field that says PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to KEEP ME SIGNED IN so you don’t have to login each time you access your account
5. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the SIGN IN button, click the link that says CAN'T ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to reset your Password. In this case you will have to enter in your Account Name and a CAPTCHA key word. There is also an option to select a new CAPTCHA key word or listen to the CAPTCHA key word and enter it in.
3. Once you have entered in the required information click on the NEXT button to reset your password
Still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact Outlook directly and get help with your Outlook Login:
Contact information and hours of operation
To contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support, telephone (800) MICROSOFT (642-7676).
In Canada, call (877)568-2495.
Microsoft Customer Service hours of operation:
Monday through Friday,5:00 AM- 9:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday and Sunday,6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Time
You can also contact Microsoft Support by email and chat, visit the following Microsoft Website for details:
Shortcut to Outlook Login page here...
A video and a step by step guide on how to login to your Outlook Account
Having trouble logging in? Here is a step by step guide on how to reset your Outlook Account credetials
Contact Details of Outlook in case you need to reach them for help regarding your Outlook Login
Your opinion of Outlook:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...